Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where is Captain Planet???

In some movie type shit, the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) dumped billions of sludge in the water. I mean wow. Like I said before, I really need to live for at least another 300 years. I wanna know if the kids that live and are born in this area come out with 3 eyes or 22” biceps at the age of 2. The CEO pledges to clean up the spill and have everythin fine and dandy but will it ever be ok? I mean the sludge is in a river, not pipes. So that means it will seep into the soil, which will seep into the plants, which may or may not seep into the vegetation. Sure everyone is gonna be fine for 2,3, maybe 4 generations. But what about when the 6th,7th, and 8th come about? How will they adapt to it? Scary shit man. Maybe white girls will have asses again. Remember when that was poppin back in like 04, 05? I wonder what spill caused that, lol.
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. Leave it to CNN to sensationalize the news again.

    When the EPA says, ""below concentrations" known to be harmful to human", you know it's not a big deal.

    I don't understand why everyone hates on coal, it burns up to 95% efficient, it's one of our biggest natural resources (in the US, we dominate world supply), and its quite clean.

    That "sludge" you mentioned in your article was simply coal ash.

    ReplyDelete