Friday, December 19, 2008

Northern Exposure

So I was gonna say somethin yesterday but then I thought I might be just wylin. But Hollywood Tuna is stealin my shit. First he starts doin this Rotten Tuna bit where he knocks on celebrities in poor outfits. Now I don’t know the guy personally, maybe it’s Ralph Lauren writin that stuff. But his tone never struck me as the fashionista kind. He prolly still thinks his acid washed jeans are cool. But then today when he posts pics up of females, he does the whole “(insert name) because (whatever silly reason)” thing. Nobody was doin that before me. I should be mad, but I’m not. Oh wait. I’m readin Fitty’s book. Chapter 5, use Beef to Sell durin a recession. Yeaaaaaaah. Fuck you Tuna, it’s on now. And if you think I’m stealin yo pictures, I get them for free off the internet…which just happens to direct me to your site. Lol.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment