Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Never flyin again

So my flight outta Jersey went a little somethin like this. Arrive at the airport, go thru security, find out I’ve been flagged for additional screening, get pissy for 10 extra minutes, get to my gate, get on the plane, find out we’ve been delayed for an hour and a half due to a back up of planes, have a crying (like CRYING, like SOMEONE WAS KILLING THIS BABY CRYING) baby behind me with an incompetent mom and dad who can’t figure how to quiet the toddler (yes, toddler because the muthafucka was kickin my chair and screamin ‘no’. And for the hell of it, the mom was Asian and the dad was white, but he looked Europe white), with it’s idiot mom coughing like the bitch had lung cancer for a total of 6 HOURS. I was annoyed to say the least. I’ma create an airline strictly for non family flights. If you have a child under the age of 15, you can’t fly on the plane. But I was pissy from the jump because of the “additional screening” shit. Because I supposedly “bought my ticket the same day.” First off, I never purchased the ticket, the ticket was given to me because stupid Continental cancelled my flight. I think the Man and his cohorts saw the video I posted yesterday (you know about the conspiracies) and are tryin to take me out. Seriously, read the Rant everyday because when you see it missin, you know they got me.
allvoices

3 comments:

  1. Apron Toe - A type of toe character babyliss hair straighteners ized by a large overlay that covers the front of the toe and has visible edges or stitching, to form a sort of "apron" on the front of the shoe. true religion sale It is made by the latest scientific developments and technological innovations. It is influenced by popular culture and leading personalities. Everything that shapes our world affects and inspires Cheap Moncler Sale fashion and by looking at historical fashion within the context Jackets For Men" of when it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just because you bought the ticket the same day they flagged for additional screening?! I can imagine the additional stress brought by the crying baby and the coughing mom!

    Helen from the paid surveys & paid to test products blog

    ReplyDelete