Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Flying Tip: Be Early

Now normally when I come to the airport, it’s like an hour before time to leave. But yesterday was a special case. My body didn’t want to wake up an extra hour early, but my mind said we had to otherwise I would miss my flight. So I got up early…didn’t leave as early as I hoped, lol. Either way, I got to the airport an hour and a half before my flight left (which was pointless and I’ll tell you why later). When I got to the line for the counter it was obviously long. So long that they made us reform part of the line outside. Tell me why this burly German ass nigga tried to cut in front of the line. The lady attendant was bout to make him go to the back so then he asked if he could cut ahead of me. I look at him (and his fine ass black girl, which makes me ask, why do European men be havin the cutest black chicks? I mean she was tall and her butt was like POW and her chest was like bla-dow) and tell his ass I got a flight to catch too. Like you knew what day you were leavin, why you gonna treat it like it’s any other day. Anyways, showin up early didn’t really help because as my boarding time approached, they opened up a separate line for my flight. They did the same at the security check point (which took up the ENTIRE floor). So while I thought I was beatin the system showin up early, the system already had me figured.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment