Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A global economy


When we suffer, the world suffers. Now everythin I read is affected by that damn Zeitgeist movie lmao. Damn corrupt white people…I mean it might not be all white but I’m pretty sure it is lol. If they let me into they circle, I won’t even be mad. Seriously tho, this world domination shit is kinda scary when you look at the events that are unfolding. To think that a recession is SYSTEMATICALLY built into our economy to further unite the world is mind bottling. The Rant is gonna become the revolution. They always did say it wouldn’t be televised…maybe this is what they meant.
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. Boot - Any footwear that rises to Babyliss Hair Straightener the ankle or higher, can be casual or dressy, practical or fashionable. true religion Outlet it sinful to Moncler Jackets Outlet expose the body. Ugg Boots Sale St Clement of Cheap North Face Jackets

    ReplyDelete