Monday, December 22, 2008

No scoring for Becks

When the MLS league, LA Galaxy, signed David Beckham to that ridiculous deal (I think it made him the highest paid athlete at the time) I said it was a waste of money. When MLS tried to tout it as a good move for soccer in America because he will bring more exposure, I said ya’ll niggas is really stupid. Of course I was right. Beckham spent most of his first season on the bench due to injuries. He still had his contract with his European Club so why would he risk hurtin himself more when he has real teams to play internationally? It would be like havin an injured player practice but sit out for the games. But that’s not the point of my post, well kinda. Because now the Galaxy has loaned Beckham out for 3 months to AC Milan in Italy’s club. Talk about gettin your money’s worth. BUT THAT’S STILL NOT THE POINT, well kinda. It appears that one of Italy’s broadcasting stations was denied an exclusive interview with Beckham because Vikki felt the interviewer was too pretty. The person in question is Sky Sports’ very beautiful IIaria D'Amico. Of course everythin has been denied from both camps, but considerin Beck’s record with women and how everyone thinks he’s the hottest thing since me, it would be smart on Vikki’s part to throw a fit. I mean look at Miss D’Amico. I need to make a trip to Italy.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment