Monday, December 29, 2008

Good Samaritan

I can’t even be mad at this one. Why some dude shoot another person because they were talkin during a movie? Lmao. Do you know how many times I’ve wanted to shoot people that were talkin? That’s why I don’t even go to the movies like that anymore and watch them at home. Why pay all that money for a half assed experience when I can get so much more watchin it at home? Anyways, the guy (James Cialella) told the family in front of him to quiet down and instead of the family being quiet the big mouth got in an argument with James. James threw his popcorn at the child in the group and when they continued to talk, he then walked over and shot loud mouth in the arm. Whomp whomp. He’s bein charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault, and weapons violation. Wack. What about charging him for bein a good Samaritan? He was doin a public service if you ask me. Next time shut the fuck up when at the movies.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment