Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tyler Perry's Madea goes to Iraq

Madea is becomin the black Ernest. Seriously, she (he, whatever) is two movies away from goin straight to DVD. I mean let’s first look at Ernest’s record. I remember “Ernest saves Christmas” and “Ernest Goes to Camp”…hell how could I forget “Ernest Goes to Jail” it’s the reason for this post. But then there was “Ernest Goes to Africa”, “Slam dunk Ernest”, and “Ernest in the Army”. 10 movies total. Ridiculous. Now Madea is fallin into the same category. Does Tyler Perry think because he owns his own studios that he can just push this shit out to the theatres? My president is black; I don’t have to settle for bullshit black movies anymore just to see Vanessa Williams, Gabrielle Union, or Sanaa Lathan. OR NIA LONG…I miss her so much. Anyways, Tyler Perry, enough with the Madea bullshit. Keep it movin, add a new character to your hustle, and start employin more black actors. Thank you.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment