Friday, February 27, 2009

Hate groups increase


I knew we shouldn’t have elected Barack. Now the world is going to be less safe for Afro-Americans. If white people don’t like it here, why don’t they go back to where they came from? The level of ignorance is just nauseating. The leader of the KKK is Don Black. Why didn’t he just change his name to Don White? Since that’s all he wears anyways. I can’t wait till he meets his black relatives because everyone born in the south is related one way or the other. And I’m pretty sure one of his great-great-great grandpappys slept with a slave and out came the black Blacks and the white Blacks. You ever have one of those days when you’re just not in the mood for anyone’s shit? Today is that day and I wish Don ‘white’ Black would say somethin slick in my direction.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment