Thursday, February 19, 2009

Souljah Boy Tell Em - Turn My Swag On remix

In what may be the WORST remix in years…seriously it’s that bad, Souljah Boy has teamed up with Weezy, Fabolous, and Jeezy to create a Turn My Swag On remix. There are others (with Jada and Jimmy Jones) but I think this one is the official remix. Just terrible, I mean, I don’t even wanna bother with typin out the lyrics. Avoid the song if you can. I mean why does Young Jeezy have two verses? What remix has the guest rap twice? Nonsense. Now before you say it I will. I know Fab got a line in there, tryin to take a shot at me. Talkin bout “quit makin blogs, try and make some money” or some dumb shit like that. All I know is that if Mr. Lo-So doesn’t want to become Mr. No-Mo he gonna keep my name out his mouth. I spit hot fire, like Dylan. I’ll ether homeboy. Plus I got 50 in my camp…Mr. Career Ender himself. Watch it Fab. Usually when you have one bad player on a team of great players, the bad player’s game elevates a bit to the level of the great players. Not the case with this remix. Everyone dumbs down to SB’s level. It horrific. At the last minute I decided to ruin your lives and link the song.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment