Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pass The A1

I have caved in…

See exactly why I don’t fuck with ‘The Boss’? Who makes a response that is 8 minutes long? I didn’t even watch it all, I just kept skippin forward to see if he would switch it up. He in the staircase of a building. Like how is that funny or baller? How is that ‘Boss’? All he says is ‘munn-key’ this and ‘munn-key’ that. Super lame. He needs to hire a cartoonist from the New York Post and make some real monkey jokes. And say what you want about the Vitamin Water but that deal has to be one of the best moves any black man has made since…I don’t know, someone help me here. Pepsi buying out the company put like $150 milli in 50’s pockets not to mention the other revenue he gets by havin his name on the drink. That’s ‘Boss’.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment