Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Man dies enroute to Buffalo

In an attempt to head off further effects of the recession, the city of Buffalo has started murdering citizens before they can enter the city and sink it into a further hole. Okay, okay, bad joke. But I'm from Buffalo so I get a pass, and besides until The Tenant cuts me a check from the click revenue I'm legally not responible for my actions. But seriously, how crazy is it that a week after the crash of Continental flight 3407 that a man dies on the plane on his way to Buffalo. Southwest allowed the man on the plane even after he complained of not feeling well. While on the flight, he died of natural causes. If it was my family I would sue Southwest for neglect (hey people have gotten paid for worse). To avoid future lawsuits Southwest should insist that all passengers flying to Death Valley (Buffalo) sign a waiver. I tell ya what, the next time I visit friends and family back home I'll be driving.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment