Monday, February 23, 2009

NAACP won't drop it...

I wish I knew Uncle Ruckus…I’d love his take on the NY Post’s cartoon: “I didn’t even know monkeys could read newspapers. They prolly saw the picture of one of their fallen comrades and went into a frenzy!” then throw in his terrible laugh.

Anyways, no surprise here the NAACP wants the cartoonist and editor fired from the NY Post. Alright, alright let’s just slow down a bit. If we fired every racist person in America fuck a city, we’d have a STATE of unemployed people…and I wish I was joking but I kinda feel it’s true. Throw in the closet racists and nothin would get done in America. I think the apology from the Post is weak, and maybe the editor should step down…but the cartoonist did his job and drew a cartoon that expresses his feelings. You can’t fire a man for that. The fact nobody checked him is what bothers me. But as you should be aware, the New York Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch, the same man who owns quality news publications such as Star (the tabloid magazine) and Fox News (yeah, those guys).
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment