Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Punjab of Louisiana


I figured it out! These Republicans are soooo sneaky sometimes. Just because America has accepted “Slumdog Millionaire” as one of the best movies of 2008, they figure we’d accept our very own slumdog! “Bobby” Jindal is the governor of Louisiana and he doesn’t want any Federal Aid from the stimulus package due to the unforeseen repercussions it could have down the road. Whoa whoa whoa. Unforeseen repercussions? How bout the FORESEEN repercussions of NOT taking it? Louisiana isn’t really the hotbed of America right now. Nobody is givin up their jobs to move down there for some Gumbo and nice tits every February/March. I mean the music may be great, but it ain’t THAT great. This is why I love Republicans…they just make it easy for me to do my job. Look at this irony…when we had a Republican president, he wouldn’t send any aid down there. Now they got a Republican governor and he won’t accept any aid. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I suggest the people of Louisiana…wait a second. How did Jindal get appointed? If he was voted in, well I guess the citizens get what they voted for. Republicans don’t care for the poor because most of them haven’t been poor in a long time…if ever.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment