Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brad and Ang anger the idiots


This is the type of journalism we have at the New York Post? I knew it was bad in the cartoon department but sheesh, I didn’t know everyone else there was ignorant. I’m gonna defend Brad and Ang on this because I like them. I think they are one of the best Hollywood actors and couples out there. I want them to be smug, I don’t want them to answer stupid questions about “What Jennifer [Aniston] is wearing” or about who designed their outfits. They don’t want their words to be taken and misconstrued for the tabloids to run with. I’m glad they’ve turned into “Mr. and Mrs. Ordinary” (kinda ironic, they are ordinary yet smug and put up on a pedestal? Good observation fatty (lol, that was mean but I’m annoyed) ) because they have 6 kids and they need to set a good example for them. They don’t need to be makin out on the red carpet or kissin siblings or any of the crazy things Angie used to do (thank you Brad for taming her lol). But leave it to lame journalist who can’t properly do their jobs to get upset when Brad and Ang don’t give us much to talk about…and they still talk about them. I wasn’t gonna boycott the NY Post over the monkey shit, but I think I may be crossin that bridge now.
allvoices

1 comment: