Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mom sleeps on child


I got a couple questions: Who is tellin Lisa that it isn’t her fault? OF COURSE it’s her fault her baby is dead; the baby didn’t crawl underneath her and commit suicide. Also why is it that “thicker” women wanna get in bed with their babies? Wouldn’t that be like…dumb? I mean, let’s put it in a terribly ignorant perspective (but it’s my show so I can do that): If I sit on an ant, I’m not gonna feel it. Annnnnd I’ma leave it at that, lol. How big are the beds they are sleepin in? Don’t be tryin to sleep with your baby in a full or queen. Cali king only! That way you can roll for a mile before you get close to your child. I never thought it was a good idea to share a bed with a baby, that’s why they made cribs. However I’m pretty sure I’d never roll over a baby…I can’t turn in bed without waking up first. Blame it on havin bunk beds when I was little and bein on the top bunk…ouch.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment