Friday, February 20, 2009

Science proves nothing

I love it when people waste money on the obvious. Men see women as objects? Duh. But now they have the science to back it up. When I first read the article, I was highly amused. Now that it’s time to rant about it, I find it stale. So instead, I’ma talk about my favorite candy. Starbursts. If you don’t see me with some Starbursts in my pocket, blame the recession. I mean the fruit chews are great, I wish they would bring back the “Fruit & Crème” line that was the fuckin best. But I love (love) the seasonal candy. The Starburst jellybeans only sold during Easter are CRACK. Man, I really have to pace myself otherwise I would eat a whole bag. And the Starburst candy canes are by far the best candy canes on the planet. If you haven’t had either, I suggest pickin up the jellybeans now while you can. I’ll remind you next winter to grab the candy canes.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment