Friday, February 20, 2009

Brit Award fashion

I guess the Brits had an award ceremony yesterday, called the Brit Awards. I don’t think I’ma upload photos of it due to the fact none of the members on the fan page are from London. Movin along, Cheryl Tweedy of Girls Aloud fame is here with her futbol boo, and I like the flower dress she got goin on. Katy Perry has a “Hello Kitty” theme goin on which normally I would blast, butttttttt it’s alright. Her face looks like shit, but the outfit is alright. Warning, not many girls would look good in this outfit so don’t get any stupid ideas. Just ditch the two purses (you only need one moron) and keep the shoes, very sexy. Kylie is such a classy broad but this outfit isn’t one of her best…she does go through like 100 outfits while hosting so I guess this is forgivable. Abigail Clancy: dress very nice, shoes…looks like her toes are getting crunched up. Not hot. Shoes are very important. Not just look but for comfort, because the last thing I need is for a bitch to start naggin bout how her feet hurt. I’m just tryin to fuck, and if I want you to keep your heels on then they have to be comfortable.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment