Thursday, February 26, 2009

Demaris Meyer sues Morgan Freeman

Remember last summer when Morgan Freeman got into that scary car accident? Well it turns out the mystery lady he was with is now suing him. I love America. She wants him to pay for her injuries and tell people that she’s not “the other woman” and the reason Morgan is divorcing his wife. First off bitch, how you gonna sue someone for gettin into a car accident? She claims that he was drinkin, alright then why didn’t you drive you simple bitch? It was HER car that they got into an accident with. Some dumb old ’97 Maxima which really pisses me off because Maxima’s are great cars so I’m wonderin what the fuck was goin on that homeboy rolled into a ditch. Did they check the bitch’s mouth for semen at the scene? And she ain’t even that hot to be suing anybody. And she talkin bout she had memory loss and can’t work no more. But she sure as hell remembered who drove her and what he was drinkin!! Oh, and where were the two going so “high” off life? Back to Freeman’s spot because he said she could stay in the guest house. How is she not the other woman? At my place there is the regular house and the guest house. My regular woman sleeps with me in the regular house. My other women sleep with me in the guest house. SMH at you, she devil.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment