Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yay it's Friday...oh no it's not

I hate my spending habits. Whenever I have extra money at the end of the month, I always find ways to spend it. It’s like I’m allergic to saving money. I feel like I have a hole in my boxers the way I balls out. In my case, it ain’t trickin if you got it for a limited time. Seriously, I need to marry an accountant. A real bitchy one, so that whenever I get outta hand, she withholds sex from me. OR Salma can stop frontin, and we can get married. That way I can spend all of our money AND have sex. I like plan B. She needs to email me. I also hate being tired, which is what I am today. So the Rant will be shortened to just a Ra. Enjoy and if you don’t…well Google Analytics knows who you are. I would suggest running away from any tinted out black SUVs you see this week.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment