Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Starbury

Another thing that confused me was this classic Stephon Marbury clip:



Was he drunk? Talkin bout that “shiny stuff”, was he sniffin that “whitey stuff” in the backroom? “I don’t shoot to win, I shoot to win”? So insightful. “I can’t give it to the kids if they don’t have it”? Is this nigga studyin to be a Zen master? Lol. Then his wife tried to call him and tell him to shut the fuck up but it was too late. This muthafucka starts rambling about kissin his sister and feelin her body and not cryin because “you only cry when bad stuff happens”. Is this nigga 4 years old?
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! WAIT WAIT!..theres TOO many quotes 2 pick from but "I don't shoot to win... I shoot to win"?? Did he think that repeating the phrase would make it sound different??

    And are u sure that was his wife or his "better hoe"?? Check it again @ 7:15! Good thing the NBA has upped their educational standards...wait have they?? LOL

    ReplyDelete