Monday, June 15, 2009

Lord didn't have Mercy

It looks like the battle in Heaven for the soul of Mercy James has been lost to Madonna. The anti-Christ known as Madonna has won her appeal for the adoption of her second child from Malawi. Ugh, I’m not a fan of that lady in the least bit. She seems too fake and conniving. I wouldn’t be surprised if she blackmailed someone into gettin this adoption. She already has like 4 kids she has to take care of…oh correction. Her nannies already have like 4 kids they have to take care of while Madge is on tour and what not. Hell, where the hell has David been? Does Madonna even take him out anymore? Last time I saw the tot, GUY was takin care of him. Oh well. I guess bein with Madonna is better than bein in an orphanage right? Hell, I’d even live with Madonna right now.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment