Monday, June 22, 2009

Steve Jobs had a liver transplant

Accordin to the Wall Street Journal, Steve Jobs had a liver transplant two months ago and is recovering nicely. I see Apple still doesn’t discuss the health of their cash cow. I hope Steve is groomin a replacement for him since it sounds like his cancer is startin to spread. I don’t mean to be all doom and gloom…but Jobs doesn’t have much time. Hell, most people that get a successful liver transplant live only for about 5 more years. He still has the cancer to fight too. Has he started a foundation yet or started donating his money to any research? I recall that Jobs wasn’t too big on givin his money away. Apple does have a (RED) line which donates money to countries in Africa to combat AIDS/HIV. Hmmm, maybe that’s what Jobs has and this cancer is just a front. Anyways, until someone can tell me somethin nice about Steve Jobs the man, I still don’t care for him.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment