Monday, June 15, 2009

Gays can't donate blood


As I was watchin the video I was thinkin to myself, “Hmm, so why don’t they ban black women since them hoes got all types of AIDS” and then the video posed the same question! Truth be told, that is such a lame cop out for the FDA to use. I’m not a big fan of watchin my blood leave my body, it gets me too queasy. So if there are other people willin to do so, why stop them? Discrimination in America is still too rampant for my taste. I know we’ll never be that perfect nation because truth be told (‘truth be told’ is the phrase of the day), human nature has fear built into it. And fear breeds ugly children such as ‘distrust’ and ‘hate’. I guess what throws me about this country is how the government perpetuates this. It’s like they’d rather have us fearful than educated. That’s kinda lame.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment