Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Iran is still burning


More chaos in Iran as the riots over the election results continue. I think it’s particularly sad that this is still goin on. The days of students standin up to the government’s militia or military or police are long gone! I wish they would think of a smarter way to stick it to the government because gettin your head bashed in with a metal baton is NOT THE WAY! And that’s all that will happen. They won’t arrest everyone. They won’t do a recount. The U.S. won’t step in for you. You’ll just lay there, bloody in the streets as others retreat or walk over you. I’m readin reports and blogs from people in Iran and it’s kinda disheartening but I kinda lose sympathy for them. They complain about the ass whuppin that the police is givin out but yet they still are rioting. Violence begets violence, it’s that simple. And the Iranian police are no joke. Seriously, I think everyone’s police outside of America are the huskiest, toughest, meanest lookin muthafuckas out there. I remember bein in Nigeria and seein their police…not someone I wanna catch a beatin from.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment