Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rihanna gots a new boo

Time for some speculation. It appears that Rihanna has been seen sneakin kiss with a new boy. Another light skinned musician has captured her attention (can’t the dark skinned brothers get a chance?). Canadian rapper Aubrey "Drake" Graham and Rihanna were seen in a club sneakin kisses. I’m pretty sure the nude pics is prolly what pushed her into Drake’s arms. I mean first she gets her ass beat, then nude pics of her get released. I bet it was all CB’s doin. I don’t know how it would help his case. Maybe he’s tryin to discredit her and make her look like a hoe. Hmmm then the defense could say that he beat her ass because she was sleepin around and it was done in the heat of passion? Sounds like a good defense to me…as long as the sex tape comes out too!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment