Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Rant's public service announcement

While I didn’t wanna point fingers yesterday in the wake of Exdous Tyson’s death, I’m not used to holdin back for too long. I’m not gonna bash the mother but what I will say is what I’ve always said: If you not watchin your child, then your child is in danger. Children that young require adult supervision at all times. That’s my PSA. Actually, I have another announcement. Don’t you hate it when you clip your fingers short but now you can’t properly scratch yourself or pick your nose? I should invent somethin that you can you to pick your nose when you’re nails are too short. Like nail extenders or somethin.
allvoices

2 comments:

  1. As for the first part, I agree. . . don't want to point fingers because a child died and it's heartbreaking, but it is a lesson to be mindful of what your children are doing at all times!

    And the second part. . . that's hilariously NASTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but it's trueeeeeee, you have a booger up there and there is nothin you can do about it. Don't try to use a kleenex, you'll be pickin yo nose forever!

    ReplyDelete