Friday, May 22, 2009

Natalie Cole continues to live

Natalie Cole had a successful kidney transplant this week after FUCKING up her old kidney with drug use. The donor was a person that had died and requested that their kidney be sent to Natalie Cole. Directed organ donations are rare since most people just offer up their organs to WHOEVER needs it. Not high profile people who have access to Larry King Live. If I sound a little bitter, well it’s because I am. I know this is Good Friday and I’m supposed to be happy. But I think I would be happier if someone who had a legitimate kidney disease got the kidney. Natalie Cole ruined herself with cocaine and heroin use. Why does she get a second chance and the person with (I don’t of any life threatening kidney diseases so insert one here) doesn’t? It ain’t fair at all.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment