Wednesday, May 27, 2009

R.I.P. Baby Tyson

Now it PAINS me to announce that Mike Tyson’s 4-year old daughter died from complications due to her strangulation on Monday. Reports indicate that she got caught up with the cord on the treadmill which caused the strangulation. Her brother saw her and got their mother who preformed CPR till the medics came. She died yesterday morning. Heartbreakin to the fullest. This man was on his comeback tour, bouncing back and feelin great. Now this had to happen to him. And Tyson loves his kids, adores them. I don’t know how a normal person copes with the loss of a child, let alone a man like Tyson with a dark past. Why is it that people that battle depression find ways to turn their lives around and then the unthinkable happens? Why couldn’t his dog ran away or someone break into his car. WHAT THE FUCK KINDA KARMA TAKES AWAY HIS DAUGHTER?? I don’t think biting a man’s ear or beatin up Robin Givens (it’s Robin Givens for cryin out loud) should result in this. If he knocked off everyone’s head in a 5 mile radius, I couldn’t even be mad…especially because he lives in Vegas and me in LA.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment