Thursday, May 14, 2009

Obama says 'no' on releasing more pictures


I knew he didn’t go to Harvard for nothin. Looks like the President smartened up. Releasing anythin else about what the former administration did is pointless. Let’s just move forward. I would love to see pubic hair and penis be put on trial for the crimes they’ve committed but this is America…the more power you have the less likely you’ll go to jail. Which is why the Madoff case really surprises me. Why doesn’t he have a team of sharks that can make all this disappear for him? I woulda thought that he would have at least one lawyer that knew of his ways and was givin him legal advice to avoid this fall out. I guess money doesn’t always lead to power. Hmmmm. I hope Obama says 'yes' to the releasing of Carrie Prejean's pictures and Hoopz sex tape!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment