Friday, May 29, 2009

Pastor Cutie leaves the church for another


Any priest that is having sex but not with little alter boys is a winner in my book! I still don’t understand what the problem is? That’s why I don’t rock with Catholics. I don’t understand which version of the Bible they read…it must be the King LeBron James version because it doesn’t make any sense. If a priest fell in love and wanted to marry, what is wrong with that? Nobody in the Bible was married and had kids? Did God say anyone that serves me can’t be married? Why? Is God jealous? THAT WOULD MAKE HIM GAY!!! And then you have another wrench thrown in the mix. I’m happy for Pastor Cutie (fuck the accent. Oh wait, I just called another man Cutie…does that make me gay? Does that make me God? Oh boy, the Rant is going straight to hell for this one. See ya on the other side!) and I will PRAY that him and his new boo get married and have a family. Wouldn’t it suck if she ended up dumpin him? “I thought we were being naughty, having sex with a Father. But now, the thrill is gone.” Ouch!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment