Thursday, May 21, 2009

Everyone loves a good alien mini series

A remake that’s worth remaking. It appears that ABC has latched on and is going to produce the 80s mini series hit ‘V’. I clearly remember that series but don’t remember all the episodes as I was too young to stay up and watch it. But to catch ya’ll up to speed. ‘V’ was a series about an alien race that came to Earth declaring good intentions but I think wanted to enslave the population or somethin bad. Either way, they had human skin but were really reptilian and used to eat mice. Very hyped to see what ABC has in store. Here is a clip from the first episode:

Whoooooooooa, giant head just floatin in the sky. Trippy. I see you Morris Chestnut, tryin to get paid. Had a shot of the Christ statue in Brasil, very cool. I’m ready!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment