Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Demi Moore needs a job not Twitter

I don’t know if it’s because I’m special or…yeah, it’s because I’m special. But I don’t need celebrities to show me any humility or “human” side to them because I already know they are human. I don’t put them on this make believe pedestal that they are better than me. Their PERSONAS might be better, but the real “them” ain’t shit. So it disturbs me to see these pics of Demi Moore at the dentist gettin some work done.


She commented on her pics sayin: “Happy to share and always appreciate the opportunity to find humility!!! Or at least be able to laugh at myself!" Yeahhh, I didn’t really find this funny. A missin tooth is only funny if there is a comedy sketch involved. This is just your day to day life. I don’t care. I don’t care what you do at the dentist, I don’t care what you do at your gynecologist, I don’t care what you do when you tan, and I don’t care what you do when you get your colon cleansed. These are all private things you don’t need to share. Now, if you wanna make a sex tape with limp dick Kutcher and wanna share that, then by all means go right ahead.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment