Tuesday, May 19, 2009

James Harrison has a PhD in football

I know white people love black athletes because they are great contenders against white actors in the battle of who can sound the most uneducated. James Harrison, of the Super Bowl Champs the Pittsburgh Steelers, has once again declined an invitation to the White House (he did it in 2006 too). His reasoning is because the Steelers should be invited to the White House anytime not just when they win the Super Bowl. He stated that if the Cardinals had won, they woulda been invited. I’m kinda confused on why James thinks they should be invited to the White House on a whim? Does he think that his team can contribute to the discussion on how to stop the deforestation that occurs in South America? Maybe they can provide some insight on nuclear proliferation in third world countries. Wait wait, I think James has figured out how to balance the budget. Will someone put this 250+ lb meat head in check? I would do it but I’m pretty sure he’d snap my neck like a twig and I like my neck. Just be happy that the President invited you to the White House. I wish I could get an invitation, then I would show off my on the spot blogging skills and become Secretary of Blogging!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment