Monday, May 18, 2009

Notre Dame is dammned

Oh God, Kiran Chetry. I just jizzed in my pants.

Jokes on you bitch, Obama didn’t even receive the degree (and gave a bullshit reason why they didn’t, but more later). I really hope she missed out because that would make my life just a little bit sweeter knowin the hypocrite got what she deserved. Does the girl look like a virgin? I mean her face isn’t the best but I’m pretty sure during her 4 years someone drank enough to give her a chance. Does she look married? No. So doesn’t premarital sex go against the teachings of a Catholic church? It’s an honorary degree; it’s not like they were gonna make Obama Pope. But no worries because Notre Dame didn’t give Obama the degree. They said that he hasn’t accomplished enough. Really? A black President hasn’t accomplished enough? That’s the equivalent of sayin Helen Keller was an average person. I guess there was nothin special about Jackie Robertson. When I heard that all I could think about was Mike Jones when he first came out (“who?” Mike Jones, “who?” Mike Jones). That’s how they treated Obama’s name (“Obama who?”). Because to me anyone that says becoming the President of the United FUCKING States of FUCKING America isn’t much of an accomplishment, means you suck dick for a living and you are terrible at it. Not only is Barack black, his middle name is Hussein and his last name is Obama which rhymes with Osama. THAT GUY won. He beat out an all American war vet. THAT GUY. If that isn’t the biggest accomplishment in this past century, then I don’t want to accomplish SHIT in my life. Just give me the Presidency and I’ll be happy.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment