Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cheesus Christ


Why hasn’t anyone seen Jesus in a piece of shit yet? Yes, I JUST SAID THAT! I’ma take my dog out for a walk and the next time he shits I’ma shape it into Jesus and then come back when it dries. Then I’ll take a picture and preserve the shit and sell it on eBay because I know there is a moron out there collecting images of Jesus in different mediums. The only thing more sacrilegious than my plans is how these people are tryin to fetch a dime from it. I know it’s a recession, but really? You really gonna put that on eBay and if nobody gives you enough money, you’re planning on eatin it? I hope it brings them bad luck. That will teach em to put money over religion again. And if they aren’t Christians or atheist, then why bring it up to begin with? They shoulda just ate it and felt powerful eatin someone’s God or just gave it to a church.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment