Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cops beat and choke teen


Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I pray for death on those officers. I guess the police realized it’s harder for a person to resist arrest unconscious, so that’s the new step in the procedures of arresting a perp. Fuckin wack. I hope they sue the shit outta the city. They never ever ever ever send these cops to jail and that’s why they always be doin this kinda shit. They know they are immune to the justice system. It’s terribly fuckin wack. 2 weeks suspension without pay (or with pay, it's all in the spin they put on it) is the most punishment they’ll get. I have no respect for cops. When is someone going to start holdin them accountable for their actions? Maybe that’s the draw in to becoming a cop. Because what able minded person would purposely put their life on the line day in and day out if they knew they couldn’t FUCK OVER a person a day? It wouldn’t be worth it I guess. Still, fuck em.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment