Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just kill yo self!


ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH, white people kill me (not literally, but maybe in the south they would). They ALWAYS want to help. ALWAYS. But never wanna help the people that need it the most! Who the fuck are you to tell me whether or not I can die? Seriously. Do you know how COCKY and (can’t think of the word I want, blame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcohol!) you have to be to tell ME when I can die? If I have a terminal illness, why would I want to prolong my life and rack up medical bills that my loved ones are gonna take care of? Instead of wastin time protesting, why don’t they go take care of terminally ill patients and make their last days on Earth special? Things that don’t need protectin, ya’ll wanna protect. If a muthafucka dies, that just one less expense to the country (not tryin to sound harsh, but it’s the truth). If there was one thing I would like to tell people across the world, it’s mind your OWN fuckin business. Except for gossip bloggers like me. We need to mind other people’s business. Wait…if ya’ll only minded ya’ll business, and then you wouldn’t need people like me. OK! Carry on. Be nosey…good for nothin bastards.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment