Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why don't we help him succeed?

Obama just can’t get a break. Is there anyone rooting for him? Wanting him to succeed? I for one am hoping that he pulls this country out of the rut we are in now. I don’t really understand the logistics and kinda don’t care. He can drill for oil on the moon for all I care, as long as it works. What I don’t like is for everyone to say that they hope he fails. Everybody is against him spendin money to make money. How can you spend money that you don’t have and make it into somethin? Well, that’s bein called a hustler. Somethin some blacks now how to do all too well. Is Obama a hustler? Well let’s look at his fundraising skills. Case closed. To say Obama doesn’t know how to make money is absurd and to anticipate that he will bring down the deficit is also crazy in my book. I don’t know why he keeps makin promises he can’t keep…oh wait, he’s a politician. Even if Obama doesn’t cut the deficit by half I pray he keeps our economy from crashing. I seriously won’t know what I’ll do when I find out the dollar doesn’t exist anymore. I will lose my fuckin mind. I’d break into someone’s penthouse and live with them. Then go steal about 2 Lambos and ride around town lootin other shit. Then I’d sit and cry because I’ll never become a millionaire (in dollars). Then I’d steal a boat and move to Japan and start my life over. Then in 10 years after everything returns back to normal, I’ll sneak back into the U.S. like I never left. Because if Obama doesn’t save this economy and we bottom out…shit WILL hit the fan. There are some niggas, crackas, and vato locos that are just WAITING for the chance to act stupid. They are watchin the news everyday just to hear “U.S. economy crashes”…it will be hell up in Harlem…L.A., Houston, Chicago, and any other major city.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment