Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pass The A1

How is this for a slap in the face and kick to the uterus. Mrs. Brady (funny her initials are still G.B.) thinks that she can just show up on the scene and take Bridget Moynahan’s baby from her. In the new Vanity Fair, Gisele says:

“I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child – I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day. He's a little angel – the sweetest, most cuddly, loving baby. I feel blessed to have him in my life.”

OUCH. Bridget, first she took your man, don’t let her take your child. Seriously, Tom needs to curb talk like that. I hope it’s because Gisele’s English is really limited to sexual request (I KNOW how them Brasilian girls are) and she really couldn’t articulate her thoughts. Otherwise I can see a nice cat fight in the ’09 with my money on Bridget.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment