Thursday, March 19, 2009

They still get it in Ohio


Seriously, it’s like yesterday’s events were built around my post (instead of the other way around like normal). This is why the federal government must regulate certain things because if left up to the states for interpretation, you get bullshit like this. I’m not gonna lie tho, when I was in college I asked my mom if I would be eligible for food stamps. Food stamps are the shit…when you have money. Then I would be able to buy the cheap shit with food stamps and the caviar with my money. Win-win for me! Another reason this video makes me feel good is because the tired excuse of “black people have kids just so that they can collect food stamps” doesn’t hold as much weight. Rich white people scheme just like poor blacks. Hmmm, now you tell me how that looks.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment