Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fisherman killed in Indonesia

My favorite animal in the world has killed a fisherman who wasn’t minding his business. Muhamad Anwar bled to death after bein attacked by Komodo dragons in Indonesia's Komodo National Park. Anwar was considered to be trespassing on the island while lookin for fruit. Then the dragons came through and tore his ass up. Komodo dragons are known for bein fast, large, and very deadly. While they don’t create venom, the bacteria in their salvia are poisonous enough to kill large animals. And that’s why I want one so baddddddddd. Fuck takin a pit bull down the street for a walk, I’m walkin my dragon. I wish Mr. Johnson’s stupid dog would bark at me again when I walk near the fence. Just let my dragon off the chain for some Purina’s Puppy Chow, bitch!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment