Monday, March 23, 2009

RIP Natasha Richardson

Natasha Richardson passed away last week, so I just wanna send my condolences to her family. For those that live under a rock, Natasha is the wife of Liam Neeson (14 years!!!!) and the daughter of a famous British couple that also act (actually a lot of her family tree consists of actors). She went skiing last week and fell and hit her head. She died later of severe head trauma. But it wasn’t like she hit her head and went to the hospital. She reported feelin fine after the fall and it wasn’t until hours later she felt dizzy and had to be taken to the hospital. I remember when I went snowboarding and I fell pretty much EVERYTIME I went down the slope. And the snow was soooo hard, I’m surprised I didn’t split my head open. But she fell just once…and that’s the end of that. I don’t wish death on anyone, but there are a lot of celebrities who aren’t worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with. Why not take them? Liam and Natasha were married for 14 years!!! By American standards that’s a looooong time. And by Hollywood standards, that’s pretty much forever. Most H-Wood marriages last like 2 years at best, Liam and Natasha lasted 7 times longer. So sad.

allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment