Friday, March 27, 2009

Boy kills radio DJ


The only thing surprising about this situation is the fact that the reporters are surprised by this situation. Listen, if an 8 year old can take a shotgun to his dad’s pregnant girlfriend then ANYTHING is possible. Seriously, when my son is born the first thing I’m gonna do is whup his ass so that he fears me and doesn’t try anythin stupid to me. Oh I know it will fuck him up in the long run, but that’s gonna be your problem not mine! Lol. I think the only thing worse than havin your blood splattered from bein stabbed 50 times, is bein ousted for liking gay “rough sex”. Like your family has to live with that now. You solicited rough sex from a 16 year old boy on Craig’s list (or is it craigslist?). I don’t have a problem with gays, but pedophiles are another issue. Sorry to say, but if he were my son there would be no funeral. Cremate him and dump the ashes in a kitty litter box.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment