Monday, March 30, 2009

Madonna needs to be sealed away in an animal

I didn’t plan on talkin bout Madonna ever again because the bitch is pure evil and I don’t need that kinda juju on my site. Well the evil bitch is back at it again. First, she is stealin another Malawian to be a sibling for David. 3-year old Mercy supposedly has no mother or father…but I give it 2 months before someone come forth and says the orphanage took their child without permission. Anyways, the adoption agency is not big on sending kids to broken homes, and because of that Madonna has dumped her Brazilian boy toy Jesus Luz. Did the agency not follow the messy divorce between her and Guy? Did they not read the list of demands she has for Guy while the kids are in his care? Is everyone afraid of Madonna? I wish she would talk to me slick, I’d CB her in a second. Now she wants to act like a saint and build a school in Malawi on some Oprah type shit. Oh wait, but she plans on evicting people from their homes in order to do it. What kinda beast is she that nobody wants to tell her no? Where is David Letterman when you need him? He had no problem putting her in check…kinda. She did kinda steal the show from him too. Madonna must be some sorta demon that paralyzes people with fear if she doesn’t get her way. Fuck that and fuck her. I got 99 problems and a washed up, leather face bitch ain’t one.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment