Thursday, March 19, 2009

Barack doesn't work in the U.S. I guess

Another thing that bothers me with AIGate (oh, that’s all me, so when people start usin it, you know where you read it first!) is the Obama Administration. This nigga is startin to piss me off with his lack of knowledge. And by knowledge, I mean when he uses the excuse that he “didn’t know”. Let’s start from the beginning. It appears that in the stimulus package there was a part that said AIG would be allowed to use some of the bailout money to pay for bonuses. Actually, I’ll let Sen. Dodd explain since he wrote it in their (guess what state he represents):

For my international readers, when people get rich in the Northeast, they don’t live in New York because it’s too crowded. The super wealthy live in CT (Connecticut). Who would be looked at as super wealthy? A person who gets a million dollar bonus on top of his/her salary. So this was worked on in the Senate? And nobody went to Obama and his crew and said “hey, they are tryin to use some of the stimulus money to compensate bonuses.”? Bullshit. Even if no one came to him and told him, he still can’t play dumb with me. What the fuck did AIG do with the first payout from TARP? They sent people on vacations to resorts!!! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU NOT SEE THIS COMING? When people started complain about AIG ill spending, I thought how is this “news”? Didn’t they do this months ago? Obama, stop listening to the white people around you. It will only result in your downfall. And I’m not havin ‘buyer’s remorse’. I selected Barack because I still believe he will do a better job than Bush...I mean McCain.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment