Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Woman wants $53K a week in divorce settlement


Fuck this couple. The both of them. People are struggling to eat while this nigga spends $2K on food a week. What the fuck are you eatin a week that you spend $2K? Do the fish lay their eggs directly in his mouth? Is he eatin unborn lambs and calves while they are still in the womb? How FRESH is this man’s food? And I’m not even gonna get on the chick. I don’t understand why during a divorce it’s ok for someone to maintain their lifestyle after they divorce the person who provided it for them, but if a person loses their job they are forced to cut back. Why can’t I sue the company that laid me off because I’m used to a certain way of living? I HATE divorce laws and I’ma sign a prenup that makes sure she doesn’t get SHIT from me.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment