Thursday, March 12, 2009

High school student has sex with 2 teachers


Ok, first off…Richelle is hot. Second off, the teachers are not BUT the fact the boy fucked two teachers???? Damn, kudos to him. Wait wait wait, IN UTAH! They don’t even serve alcohol in Utah. That is some super pimpin shit man. In all seriousness tho…um well the responsible side of me is sayin that the situation is fucked up. Grown women, correction, grown adults shouldn’t be sleepin with kids. It’s nasty and they are fucked up in the head and those women took advantage of that boy. Now the horny teenager in me says…that shit is nasty man, lol. Them broads is TORE UP! Lmao. But that’s me; I got high standards even when it comes to bangin older women. However, I doubt I woulda turned down the chance to…nah. If it was THOSE two teachers, I woulda said forget it. Or at least took pics.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment