Friday, August 1, 2008

Robbery

Ok, I know I promised you a short one last night…but you know me. Well today is gonna be short, so short you’ll prolly feel robbed. Lol, funny because that is the theme for today’s post.

So before I complained about not being able to find a good mechanic out here, and having to resort to the dealership. Whomp whomp because that wasn’t any better. Took my GT-R to the Glendale Nissan dealership to figure out if it was the O2 sensors that needed replacing. It took them 5 hours to service my car. After hour 2 I went in to talk with the service manager and he said that I had some electrical issues with my car. The last fuck-up to touch my car disconnected a harness that connects to the CPU. Because of that, they can’t tell if it’s the O2 sensor that’s messed up or the fact the CPU can’t properly read it. After hour 4 (by this time I already went to the mall and bought a bday outfit), I found out that this is a delicate process and isn’t a matter of just reading codes and that my car will be done shortly. After hour 4.25, they finally finished with the diagnosis and told me I need my O2 sensor replaced. This is why people die, but when you hear it on the news you think it was a random act of violence.

While at the dealership all day, I was forced to keep myself entertained with some television. At one point in the afternoon the channel was changed to cartoon network for the kids (I will admit, I love cartoon network). Towards the end of the day (around 4:30pm) this lady who wasn’t waiting in the area with us at all, is about to pay the cashier and pick up her car. She starts watchin the show “Chowder” and starts complain about how disgusting the show is and demands that the channel is changed. “There’s nothing but garbage on TV nowadays” I like Chowder; it is pretty silly and sick at times but nothin different than what we grew up with. After switchin the channel to Disney Family, she pays her balance and leaves…now I’m stuck watchin Gilmore Girls. Why do people feel the need to ALWAYS be socially conscious? Her kids weren’t watchin the show. She didn’t plan on watchin the show. If she had watched the show, she would realize that every disgusting thing is done in jest and isn’t meant to encourage the behavior. I mean what kid is really gonna put salt on their belly button lint to make it taste better? I knew what kind of bitch she was too. The loud mouth, everyone look at me, I’m tryin to make a difference type. I hope her engine bursts into flames on her ride back.

My roommate plans on gettin the new iPhone tomorrow. Today he went into AT&T’s store to look at different service plans he would have to get. Not only have they jacked the prices up for no apparent reason (don’t you already get unlimited data at a cheaper cost? Why does it cost more when you get it for the iPhone?) but they also charge you an upgrade fee. What the fuck is an upgrade fee? How are they gonna charge you for gettin a better phone? Who at corporate said that would be a good idea? And who is the heartless bastard(s) that Ok’d it? That’s like them sayin “We gonna charge you this onetime fee to pay us more money”. HUH???? How you gonna charge me for being a good customer? FUCK AT&T and anyone else that charges an upgrade fee.

Party time. See ya Monday. Here is the biggest Robber of them all:


The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!

allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment