Thursday, August 28, 2008

No one on the corner has swagger like us...

Remember that chick that annoyed the hell outta me? Well it looks like one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. Or in this case one woman's trash is another man's catchy hook. I just downloaded some songs some I’m litter this post with HOT FIYAH (like Dylan) cuz ya’ll can’t see me like you got cheap seats lmao.

So let’s get ready for all the back peddling that will occur over the next few months. Because I know the Republicans won’t forget about how the Clintons didn’t think Obama has enough experience but now they are backing him. Damn Democratic flip floppers. You know what would really impress me? If they came out and said they played dirty politics and were tryin to attack Obama anyway they could. I’m really glad Obama stuck to his “Change” platform and didn’t roll in the mud with all the other candidates. The last label he would need is the ABM or Angry Black Man label. There is NO way white people would vote for an ABM into office. They would rather see a CWB or Crazy White Bitch be President first, lol.

The Most Pitiful Non Drugged Out Celebrity is at it again. Jennifer Aniston was seen rockin a ring on her ring finger. Granted a lot of women do that, and the ring clearly isn’t an engagement ring or wedding band…but with her track record, it’s very loser-ish. She really needs to fire her manager or whoever is tellin her it’s ok to wallow in self-pity and make soccer moms around the country feel sorry for you. She needs to stop lookin so desperate cuz no celebrity wants to deal with a head case. Now a field engineer who does blogging on the side might wanna deal with you….so go ahead and leave your phone number Jen, I’ll call you in a couple days (sike, I don’t need any drama in my life).

Seems like new money got ran out by old money….or more like old white dudes didn’t want see a black man shine. Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club in Vegas is closing its doors soon and the area is being sold back to the hotel. I been to the 40/40 in Vegas and it was cool. I didn’t like how it was out of the way of everythin else in the hotel. Usually hotel clubs are found on the first or even second floor of the hotel. To access the 40/40 you had to go down like 2 or 3 flights of stairs before you reached it. If this was an uber exclusive club, then that woulda made sense. But it wasn’t. It was a $20 cover just like any other spot. Vegas is a tough market and I don’t think Jay was ever set up to succeed. O well, he’s thinkin bout opening one up in Chi-town and/or Tokyo.

Speakin of the Carters….what in the fuck hell shit is sister-in-law, Solange, wearin on her feet? Did she step in road kill? Is that a set Tina Turner wigs? I know Beyonce is laughing her ass off lookin at her sister. Because you know their mama dresses them…I guess Mama Knowles was like only one sister can look fly when makin public appearances and that sister is gonna be the richer one.







I guess Mama Knowles is also pickin out outfits for Eva Mendes….



what is this yellow moo moo teddy? It says “I wanna be sexy for you, but not tonight because I have a headache” lol. The things people wear.

Yay for original casting!!!!
Fast & Furious





The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment